Learning How to Take Care of Books in the Library
Students in first grade have been learning about importance of taking care of their library books. They have learned how to …
- Keep their books away from pets, water and little baby brothers or sisters
- Read their books with clean hands
- Bring their library books back on time
- Do not tear the pages or color library books
- Keep their library books safe in their backpacks when not reading them
Students made booklets that to take home to remind them about what they learned in LRC.