Skip to Content
SEARCH

Schaumburg Fire Department Visits Second Grade

Students in Mrs. Prusko’s second grade class had a fire safety visit from the Schaumburg Fire Department! They learned about the risks of carbon monoxide, what may burn us if we aren’t careful, and how to keep ourselves safe from both!

Sania in the class learned…..

  1. You cannot breath, see, taste or hear carbon monoxide
  2. You can feel a headache, dizziness, sleepiness or sick if you breath in carbon monoxide
  3. You should have an alarm to keep you safe.

Fire department visit at Hoover