Learning to Take Care of Books in 1st Grade
Students in first grade have been learning about importance of taking care of their library books. They have learned how to …
- Keep their books away from pets, water and little baby brothers or sisters
- Read their books with clean hands
- Bring their library books back on time
- Not to tear the pages or color on their library books
- Keep their library books safe in their backpacks when not reading them
Students made booklets that to take home to remind them about what they learned in LRC.